Hiren Wahen Buildtech Pvt Ltd
Hiren Wahen Buildtech Pvt Ltd

Company Information

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings of the day!!! Skanda Nirvana: Skanda Nirvana, Enlightened Lifestyle! As the name suggests Nirvana is an enlightened concept in lifestyle and living. It has all the luxury and class one comes to expect from such a space. Every nook and corner is carefully designed to evoke a sense of harmony and balance. It is a space which competes with best in India and abroad and leaves no stone unturned in bringing you only the best that the market has to offer. Skanda Nirvana is reward for all those who arrived, the high achievers in all walks of life. It’s here that you will find a reflection of the excellence and class that you pursue so assiduously in other areas of life. It is rich reward for your high aspirations and discerning sense of taste. Location Advantage: · Easy proximity to all top IT major companies, Malls, Shopping centers, Multiplex etc.. · Easy proximity to for all your daily needs are within reach. Surrounding developments: · Project located in Bangalore’s most promising and growing residential communities with all top most builders being present in the location. Nearest Schools: · Delhi Public School, St. Peter’s International School, India International School, TISB, New Horizon Gurukul, Indus International School etc… Project is located with convenient facilities like Metro Rail, BMTC, Satellite Ring Roads, Malls, Shopping centers, Schools Nirvana Advantages: Adherence to the general principles of Vaastu 6 Acers of gated community with 24 hr surveillance systems and access control security Pollution and traffic-free environs Features a state-of-the –art health club, a modern party hall, and splash pool Villas amidst lush greenery Friendly neighborhood close to major work, leisure and lifestyle centers Future appreciation value of the property becomes manifold since it’s just 1.5 Km away from top IT companies One good part is that only 38% of the site land will be developed into homes,the fact that builder is leaving 62% land as lung space, Nirvana Advantages: • Adherence to the general principles of Vaastu , • 6 Acers of gated community with 24 hr surveillance systems and access control security , • Pollution and traffic-free environs, • Features a state-of-the –art health club, a modern, party hall, and splash pool, • Villas amidst lush greenery, • Friendly neighborhood close to major work, leisure and lifestyle centers,• Future appreciation value of the property becomes manifold since it’s just 1.5 Km away from top IT Companies, Amenities : Garden,Swimming Pool,Play Area,Health Facilities,Recreation Facilities, 24Hr Backup,Maintenance Staff,Security,Intercom,Club House,Rain Water Harvesting, Cafeteria,Broadband Internet,Library,Tennis Court,Badminton Court,Gymnasium,Basket Ball Court, Community Hall,Temple,Visitor parking available Approvals BBMP | BDA Banks Issuing Home loans in Skanda Nirvana. Corporation Bank · Bank of Baroda · HDFC Bank · Axis Bank · LIC Housing Finance Ltd · State Bank of India · HSBC,

Company Facts

Business Type:

Property Real Estate and Contractors

Website:

www.HWBuildtech.com

Featured Products

Contact Details

Ramana Reddy
Contact No:

7353647999,

Address :

HSR layout

Services / Products